At you home, save you money by browsing online travel pictures~ :-)

Friday, June 20, 2008

The 22-th Birthday of My Cute Vivian

June 21 2008 is the 22th birthday of Miss vivian, my girl friend.

Miss Vivian has become my girl friend since March 2, last year. Since then, I have found out that I am so lucky to have such a nice girl as my GF.

After establishing our relationship, I often said to myself and to the people around me that "I enjoy my life with a sincere heart only since Miss Vivian become an indispensible part of my life" Yes, it does be the real case!!

Refreshments are something that surely be of high value to today's people, in such a busy society. Ever since meet with my Miss vivian, I have enjoyed so many times of my "first time".

It is my first time to enjoy a kiss with great passion from the deeppest place in my heart.

It is my first time to buy three big red roses in Valentine's day under the familiar faces of so many people. I am really pride of my courage emitted during my pursuit of Miss vivian.

And so so so on~~~ Too many "first time"s in such a relativly short one year.

It is such a big pity that I can not be with my Miss vivian in the day of her 22th birthday. But the God always opens a door for his people whenever he closes a small window. My cute Miss vivian will come to Hong Kong next Monday!! And Hong Kong is such an amazing place for people who come here for the first time. There for, I am sure that my Miss vivian will surely enjoy several days, not just one birthday, with even more happiness in this amazing Hong Kong.

One hour left. Wish my Miss vivian is very very happy life in all her days! and also wish an apple-pie love story between us~

Love you, with all my heart and therefore all my love to only you, my Miss vivian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherish your relationship with your GF. You look good and so happy together! - Cee of Living A' La Mode

Save you money by browsing online travel pictures~ :-)