At you home, save you money by browsing online travel pictures~ :-)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I do not exercise because I love it

I rememberd that when I prepared TOEFL, there is a short question in the listening section: A student complained and shouted out "I do not exercise because I love it".

Actually, it is so hard for an examination candidate with Chinese Culture Background to understand this sentence! For most Chinese student, we are so confused "this student loves exercise, but this student does not exercise!!!"

Acturally, the right meaning of this sentence is: "this student exercises, but he / she does not like exercise!!"

These two days, I totally understand this guy's complainment: no matter you love it or not, you must exercise!!! Because it is so busy! and your body is the basis of your life! So, in order to obtain the strength to keep your busy days, you, NOT should, but must keep exercising!

No comments:

Save you money by browsing online travel pictures~ :-)